The “Yellow Villa” is part of a compound in an area away from the great tourist trails on Samos island; the country itself pleasantly quiet even in the High Season. Nestled in the complex of villas the house itself lies a bit higher and in an different direction than its neighbor houses, so even direct neighborhood doesn‘t disturb you. The house looks equal to the shown photographs, there is nothing faked, it really looks that nice. Its three different terraces offer many retreats.
Thus the object is outstanding suitable for pairs or singles looking for silence and solitude. Given the to this house belonging pool which is provided for the lodgers only you can escape the hullabaloo of the bigger beaches. And the nearby beach of Paraskevi isn’t crowded even in July, there is one dreamy tavern at the harbor. You’re advised to buy provisions in the Supermarket in Samos City which you can store in the spacious refrigerator to care for your own meals, the kitchen is appropriately equipped.
- the house is built of thick laid bricks and doesn’t overheat even with 34°C outside temperature
- the landlord is very kind and hearty and always has a sympathetic ear for questions
- air-condition system and satellite tv
- roofed and therefore shadowy parking space
There is also a little disadvantage, that didn’t deducted this review though
- the satellite receiver is oriented to the hotbird-satelite, which is less popular in northern Europe
We liked it so much, that we are going to stay again at this place.
Bertram S., Germany 07/2013